- Business Slogan: Home care calgary
- Street: 57 Hidden Creek Terrace Northwest
- City: Calgary
- Province: Alberta
- Country: CANADA
- Postal Code: T3A 6J7
- Phone Number: (403) 730-4070
- Fax Number: (403) 910-2544
- Your Website Address: http://www.allaboutseniors.ca/
- Listed: September 13, 2015 10:59 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Everyday: 8:00am - 8:00pm
Senior home care company in Calgary, Alberta specializing in personalized elder companionship care services.
Calgary Elder Care
More than just care-giving, All About Seniors is dedicated to improving the happiness of our clients. We proudly provide compassionate companion care to Calgary seniors and elders living at home or through full care facilities. Through companionship with our staff members, our clients experience enriched and expanded lives, improving their happiness and the happiness of the families who love them.
WHAT IS COMPANION CARE?
We define companion care as quality time spent developing authentic relationships that improve the life of our clients. Our goal is to stimulate and engage seniors as much as they are able. From reminisce over a cup of tea to outings in the community to helping facilitate meaningful interaction in the facility programs, we are enthusiastic to be that friend and encourager. As our loved ones age, companions dedicated to understanding them as people first, and clients second, become more and more valuable.
For our staff and clients, companionship improves quality of life with friendship, pleasurable experiences, advocacy, and growth.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
We create meaningful relationships
All About Seniors is unique is its philosophy and approach. We extensively interview each client and their loved ones to understand each senior’s personality and ongoing needs so that we may make a meaningful match with one of our incredible staff members. When the match works, it sticks, and both our client and our staff members benefit from a mutually enriching friendship. Our intention is always to provide continuity of care and nurture that one-on-one relationship.
Learn more about our client profile process here.
We engage the whole family
We understand that even when they cannot be there, the families we work with are always a vital part of our client relationship. We ensure that both families and acting guardians are informed by providing reports after each visit that outline what the visit included, capture moments of conversation, and include pictures whenever possible. These reports are reassuring for families and are invaluable for noting changes in the health and safety of the senior.
Learn more about our Visit-By-Visit Reporting here.
- All About Seniors has been serving Calgary seniors and their families since 1997.
- All About Seniors conducts precise background checks and personality screening before hiring. Our leadership team provides continual coaching and mentorship to staff members throughout their employment.
- Each and every All About Seniors staff member is provided training and ongoing education from licensed educators, certified by the Alzheimer’s Society of Calgary. They are trained to identify emotional and physical issues common in seniors, including Alzheimer’s and dementia.
- All About Seniors is trusted by the Calgary Court System’s Public Guardians and Trustees office as valuable parts of the care team with their clients.
320 total views, 1 today
Calgary Business Directory
Place your free business listing in our Canadian directory. This is a clean business directory to help businesses advertise and promote their products & services. Choose the right location to add your free business listing today!